A buyer’s agent or also known as a buyer’s advocate gives you access to ‘hidden’ properties at a reduced price and many other benefits so rather than asking what they cost, the better question to ask is: What’s the cost of NOT hiring one? Those new to the concept of a buyer’s agent may question the value of using someone else to find, evaluate, negotiate and purchase a property on your behalf when it’s already such an expensive process. But, just as the seller is represented, you as a buyer should also have a professional by your side. Our independent buyer’s agents work exclusively for you, finding you a great property and protecting you from overpaying or being outplayed by other buyers. We live and breathe the Melbourne market! We take the stress out of smarter property buying and will always negotiate a better deal, finding a property that meets your requirements.
So, the cost of NOT hiring us as your buyer’s agent, is that you will likely pay a much higher price on a property than what we would. And, it’s also likely you’d waste a lot of your time and effort trying to find the right property which would prolong the buying and selling process!
Key benefits of using Your Australian Property as your buyer’s agent:
- We only represent and work with clients’ if we are certain we can deliver great value to them.
- We’ve got the property negotiation skills and the expertise in dealing with the selling agents.
- We’re extremely proud that we assist many different types of clients’, including:
– Upsizers, downsizers or investors in all locations in Melbourne!
– Relationship/marriage breakdowns.
– Time-constrained people.
– Confused or overwhelmed about the Melbourne property market.
– To avoid costly real estate mistakes in either purchasing the wrong property or overpaying.
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
– Your Australian Property are an independent and boutique Real Estate advisory consultancy, offering a range of highly tailored real estate advisory and transactional professional services, saving you lots of time, money and stress!
– We save you money by saving your time. Without us on your side to protect you, it can be very easy for you to waste valuable time turning up to auctions only to find out you’re not even close on the price. Or worse, you’ve ended up overpaying on a property due to your lack of market knowledge and inexperience!
– Time costs money. What’s your time worth? Without us on your side, buying a property in Melbourne can take significant amounts of time, effort and patience or many months to find the right property at the right price!
– Our fees to our clients are set and agreed on with each client, depending on the client’s specific requirements and services required.
– Most of our competitors will charge up to 3% plus GST of the purchase price. Whereas, our fees are very affordable and price competitive because we highly value your business!
–Our professional fees range up to 2% of your purchase price, payable upon successful purchase, depending on which service you choose. Our services are flexible and can be easily tailored to your requirements.
– An affordable initial deposit/ retainer fee is payable to commence finding your property.
– We have found that the percentage fee model works the best, from a simplicity perspective as well as it often being a cost-effective fee option for the client – especially if the client is buying in a lower price range.
– All our professional fees are also tax deductible if you’re buying an investment.
Whether you’re buying a house, renovating your kitchen or doing your taxes, you will always have the right to do the work yourself, after all Australia is a democracy! But, a lack of real estate expertise or time-constraints can often lead to costly mistakes! And, that’s where Your Australian Property will make sure you’re buying the right property in the right location, at the right price!