Good question… I’ll give you 5 reasons a good buyers’ agent will help you;
- Their research saves you money – they know what’s really going on in the property market – after all they’re in it all day.
- Their skills reduce your stress. Buying a home or investment property can be about as nerve-racking as it gets. It’s emotional, exhausting and sometimes terribly discouraging. A buyers’ agent’s job is to make the process as hassle free as possible for you.
- Their experience saves you time – and this is one of your most precious assets. Using a buyers’ agent will give you back your weekends.
- Their industry knowledge levels the playing field – selling agents are not your friend, they represent their client – the seller.
- Their industry contacts widen your options – they have access to every property for sale and a good buyers’ agent even has access to silent – “off market sales” that you may never find out about.
Happy house hunting and buying this winter 😊😊😊