A Buyer’s Agent or also known as a Buyer’s Advocate gives you access to ‘hidden’ properties at a reduced price and many other benefits so rather than asking what they cost, the better question to ask is: What’s the cost of NOT hiring one? Those new to the concept of a buyer’s agent may question the value of using someone else to find, evaluate, negotiate and purchase a property on your behalf when it’s already such an expensive process. But, just as the seller is represented, you as a buyer should also have a professional by your side. Our independent Buyer’s Agents work exclusively for you, finding you a great property and protecting you from overpaying or being outplayed by other buyers. We live and breathe the Melbourne market! We take the stress out of smarter property buying and will always negotiate a better deal, finding a property that meets your requirements.
So, the cost of NOT hiring us as your Buyer’s Agent, is that you will likely pay a much higher price on a property than what we would. And, it’s also likely you’d waste a lot of your time and effort trying to find the right property which would prolong the buying and selling process!
- We only represent and work with clients’ if we are certain we can deliver great value to them.
- We’ve got the property negotiation skills and the expertise in dealing with the selling agents.
- We’re extremely proud that we assist many different types of clients’, including:
– Relationship/marriage breakdowns.
– Time-constrained people.
– Confused or overwhelmed about the Melbourne property market.
– To avoid costly real estate mistakes in either purchasing the wrong property or overpaying.
Your Australian Property: Fee For Service
– We are an independent and boutique Real Estate advisory consultancy, offering a range of highly tailored professional real estate consulting and advisory services, saving you lots of time, money and stress!
– We save you money by saving your time. Without us on your side to protect you, it can be very easy for you to waste valuable time turning up to auctions only to find out you’re not even close on the price. Or worse, you’ve ended up overpaying on a property due to your lack of market knowledge and inexperience!
– Time costs money. What’s your time worth? Without us on your side, buying a property in Melbourne can take significant amounts of time, effort and patience or many months to find the right property at the right price!
– Our fees to our clients are set and agreed on with each client, according to their individual needs, specific requirements and service required.
Whether you’re buying a house, renovating your kitchen or doing your taxes, you will always have the right to do the work yourself, after all Australia is a democracy! But, a lack of real estate expertise or time-constraints can often lead to costly mistakes! And, that’s where Your Australian Property will make sure you’re buying the right property in the right location, at the right price!
Your Australian Property lives and breathes property and knows the Melbourne Property Market! We at Your Australian Property offer comprehensive end-to-end support from identifying and analysing your selected properties to dealing with selling agents, attending property inspections, purchase negotiations and / or auction bidding on your behalf. Our Independent Buyer’s Agents in Melbourne, will take the time to understand your situation and work out what your individual needs, specific requirements and property goals are, so we can begin searching for your next property. To get in touch with us today, please complete our Enquiry Form so we can discuss your objectives and outline our process in clear and simple terms.