1. Why won’t agents’ divulge the past sales history of a property they are selling to potential purchasers? Simple – the past sales history results may indicate very poor growth so they agent doesn’t want to jeopardise the sale.
2. Most people who purchase a property don’t even know what the sales history of that property is, nor do they even think it is useful information to have. The reason for this major oversight is that most people only look at the “NOW”.
3. The fact is that knowing what the past sales history of a property is, gives a good reliable indication to the likely capital growth in future years will be. Also, it can be quite useful in terms of what buying tactics to use as you know exactly what current owner’s paid for the property.
4. Analysing the past capital growth performance of a property through the use of the Your Australian Property Compound Calculator, is one of the many specialised tools that we use to measure the overall success of a property.
5. Your Australian Property is government licensed business in the state of Victoria – being licensed means we have we have special access to property sales databases. With access to confidential sales information, means we can find out a property’s sales history within minutes for you.
6. Contact Your Australian Property now so we can help you.
Why Use a Buyer’s Agent in Melbourne: At Your Australian Property, we offer comprehensive end-to-end support from identifying and analysing your selected properties to dealing with selling agents, attending property inspections, purchase negotiations and / or auction bidding on your behalf. And because we have our fingers on the pulse, possess unlimited market knowledge about the Melbourne Property Market, know what questions to ask and what information is relevant. Our expert and independent buyer’s agents in Melbourne, will take the time to understand your situation, exactly what your requirements are, your time-line and preferred budget, then create a tailored property strategy to get into your ideal property, fast!