Good question… I’ll give you 5 reasons why a good buyers’ agent will help you;
- Their research saves you money – they know what’s really going on in the property market – after all they’re in it all day.
- Their skills reduce your stress. Buying a home or investment property can be about as nerve-racking as it gets. It’s emotional, exhausting and sometimes terribly discouraging. A buyers’ agent’s job is to make the process as hassle free as possible for you.
- Their experience saves you time – and this is one of your most precious assets. Using a buyers’ agent will give you back your weekends.
- Their industry knowledge levels the playing field – selling agents are not your friend, they represent their client – the seller.
- Their industry contacts widen your options – they have access to every property for sale and a good buyers’ agent even has access to silent – “off market sales” that you may never find out about.
Happy house hunting and buying this winter 😊😊😊
Your Australian Property lives and breathes property and knows the Melbourne Property Market! We at Your Australian Property offer comprehensive end-to-end support from identifying and analysing your selected properties to dealing with selling agents, attending property inspections, purchase negotiations and / or auction bidding on your behalf. Our Independent Buyer’s Agents in Melbourne, will take the time to understand your situation and work out what your individual needs, specific requirements and property goals are, so we can begin searching for your next property. To get in touch with us today, please complete our Enquiry Form so we can discuss your objectives and outline our process in clear and simple terms.